About Me

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 | me |
Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Hi! My name is Rina Amelia and the foodie behind this blog. This is where I write about all the things I love, focusing on my passion for food, writing and photography (I’m still learning). I’m from Kalimantan (born and growned up there, I’m  an entrepreneur (newbie) and have a small business at Balikpapan

This is my personal blog where I share about my experience in the kitchen, cook food for my family. 

I love Indonesian food, so in this blog you will find many Indonesian food recipes. There are many cakes and traditional food. But you also will find another food or cakes recipes from other countries, international food/cakes. Yes, I love to learn something new, cook and taste it. I love eating. 

I also love purple, green and really love cookbooks (and love collecting them!) as well as food magazines. I also love developing and creating my own recipes. The kitchen is my happy place. My best inspiration is my mom, she's best master chef for me and we are  the best partner in the kitchen. I dedicate this blog to her.

This blog is as much yours as it is mine. I love people and i love sharing. I can’t wait to hear from you and meet you. 

Thank you for stopping by, and lets go... to get busy in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...