A kindness

Monday, June 24, 2013 | me |
"The things we put out to the world, inevitably make their way back to us. Whether those things are good, bad, negative or positive - they all make their way back to us in time." 
-- Josh Hinds
 the quote above gave some thought for me. In my opinion, it's well worth to give it a little comment about it, base on my life story.
I was inspired to write on this topic after the things happened to me. The basic premise is the idea that by doing acts of kindness for others, even people we don't know, we have within us the power make a big impact and even change the world around us for the better.
 
I confess that there was a point in my life where I might have discounted it as truth as well. And even now, during those times in my life when things happen that don't appear to be making sense I admit it's easy for doubt to rear its head. However, it's just about the time that I'd find myself doubting the power of random acts of kindness that I tend to become the receiver of someone else's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...